Poster Contest for Youth, Peace and Security Consultation and Dialogue
With the strong focus on youth, we are looking for submissions to be used at the Youth, Peace and Security in the Arab States Region Consultation and Dialogue in Amman, Jordan. The posters must highlight the work of youth peacebuilders working in the Arab States in a creative and visual way. The posters will be used at the Consultation and Dialogue to raise awareness of youth peacebuilders in the region, and the impact of their work.
There will be dedicated space for youth programmes or projects posters and knowledge products to be displayed using exhibition stands. More specifically, the work of youth peacebuilders in the Arab States will be displayed on large posters during the Consultation and Dialogue.
The selected posters will be used in the upcoming Youth, Peace, and Security Workshop in Amman, Jordan from 4 to 6 December 2016. The images will also be published on our website and social media.
The deadline for submission is 20 November 2016. Submissions should be sent to email@example.com. The selected poster designs will be voted on by an internal panel, and winners will be notified via e-mail.
The competition is open to international participants, but the submission must reflect the work of youth peacebuilders (between the ages of 15-35) who work in the Arab States.
* Visualize the agenda of the conference. It should capture the potential of youth in the peace and security agenda, and showcase youth peacebuilders in the Arab States.
* Be original work and not previously submitted to another competition.
* The pictures need to be 1.5 MB each, the poster will have the dimensions 210 x 90 cm, so this should also be reflected in the submissions. We will need a high resolution for the printers, but please submit a compressed version of 9 MB for judging.
* Identify any individuals featured in a photo by name and age. Posters including any photos featuring a child (defined as any individual under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a consent form duly filled and signed by the parent or legal guardian of the child.
* Identify the date and location of any photos used.
* Limit the use of any text to either Arabic or English.
Please note that all submitted images will become the property of UNDP regardless if they are selected or not. Any future usage of designs will give credit to their creators. With your submission you are consenting to the use of your images and poster submission.